- Anthony Joshua makes the first title defense in his second reign as a world champion on December 12.
- The British heavyweight fights the Bulgarian boxer Kubrat Pulev, who is vowing to expose him next month.
- Pulev has been training at altitude in Eastern Europe and said Joshua lacks mental toughness.
- The 39-year-old is planning to humiliate the champion, wresting the titles from his waist. “I will expose him,” Pulev said.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kubrat Pulev said Anthony Joshua lacks mental toughness and he’ll expose him during their fight December 12.
The Bulgarian boxer challenges Joshua for the Briton’s WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight championship belts at a behind-closed-doors show in London next month.
It will be Pulev’s first world title fight since 2014 when he was knocked out in the fifth round by Wladimir Klitshcko — his only loss to date.